- one person unfollowed me // automatically checked by fllwrs.com 1 day ago
- RT @kumailn: There are some very fine people among the White Walkers. There are many sides to this conflict. #GameofThrones 2 days ago
- one person followed me // automatically checked by fllwrs.com 5 days ago
- RT @steveptacek: For those having trouble accessing bus information on the skyward mobile app, we are working on getting a... https://t.co/… 1 week ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: The last time I saw a riled up crowd carrying torches, some big wardrobe, a candle, a clock and some dishware kicked their… 1 week ago
Tag The Cloud
When Was That?
Old Posts Are Old
Monthly Archives: January 2011
I love the Star Trek movie that came out in 2009. I’m home sick today and I’m watching it on Blu-Ray for the first time. I just love it. I am a life-long fan of Star Trek starting with growing … Continue reading
I woke up this morning at 5 and I decided to get up and prepare to go out take some new pictures. I really wanted to go back to sleep but I decided that I wanted the photo opportunity more.
I’m making great progress with my Project365. With today’s photo I have completed the first two weeks of the year. I’m pretty proud of the fact that I’ve been using recent photos.
Yesterday, I got on the scale for the first time in 2011. It was the same WeightWatchers scale that I’ve been weighing down since last spring. I came in at the most I’ve ever weighed, 349 pounds.
This is what happens when a match head burns. It’s crazy!
I am a WeightWatchers member. I joined some nine months ago with little success. There are many reasons why but one of the main reasons is that I was too big for the program.