- And yet the @Cardinals hang on to Mad Mike Matheny... twitter.com/sportingnews/s… 3 hours ago
- one person followed me // automatically checked by fllwrs.com 4 days ago
- Come relax with me by the fireside. buff.ly/2x1hotB 5 days ago
- I used my homemade incinerator a few weekends ago and I wanted to share how awesome it is! buff.ly/2yplAHA 5 days ago
- RT @_Snape_: Happy #NationalBossDay to Dumbledore. Sorry about killing you. 5 days ago
Tag The Cloud
When Was That?
October 2017 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Old Posts Are Old
Author Archives: bigbearnelson
I can’t believe I’ve made it through the first two months of my Project365. I had the thought, in the back of my mind, that I would forget for a week and then feel impossibly behind and then just stop … Continue reading
I like going to the city. By ‘the city’ I mean downtown Chicago. I take the train from the suburbs instead of driving. Driving takes too long and the highways are frustrating.
I love the Star Trek movie that came out in 2009. I’m home sick today and I’m watching it on Blu-Ray for the first time. I just love it. I am a life-long fan of Star Trek starting with growing … Continue reading
I woke up this morning at 5 and I decided to get up and prepare to go out take some new pictures. I really wanted to go back to sleep but I decided that I wanted the photo opportunity more.
I’m making great progress with my Project365. With today’s photo I have completed the first two weeks of the year. I’m pretty proud of the fact that I’ve been using recent photos.
Yesterday, I got on the scale for the first time in 2011. It was the same WeightWatchers scale that I’ve been weighing down since last spring. I came in at the most I’ve ever weighed, 349 pounds.
This is what happens when a match head burns. It’s crazy!