- one person unfollowed me // automatically checked by fllwrs.com 1 day ago
- RT @kumailn: There are some very fine people among the White Walkers. There are many sides to this conflict. #GameofThrones 2 days ago
- one person followed me // automatically checked by fllwrs.com 5 days ago
- RT @steveptacek: For those having trouble accessing bus information on the skyward mobile app, we are working on getting a... https://t.co/… 1 week ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: The last time I saw a riled up crowd carrying torches, some big wardrobe, a candle, a clock and some dishware kicked their… 1 week ago
Tag The Cloud
When Was That?
August 2017 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Old Posts Are Old
Tag Archives: snow
I like going to the city. By ‘the city’ I mean downtown Chicago. I take the train from the suburbs instead of driving. Driving takes too long and the highways are frustrating.
I woke up this morning at 5 and I decided to get up and prepare to go out take some new pictures. I really wanted to go back to sleep but I decided that I wanted the photo opportunity more.