- one person unfollowed me // automatically checked by fllwrs.com 1 day ago
- RT @kumailn: There are some very fine people among the White Walkers. There are many sides to this conflict. #GameofThrones 2 days ago
- one person followed me // automatically checked by fllwrs.com 5 days ago
- RT @steveptacek: For those having trouble accessing bus information on the skyward mobile app, we are working on getting a... https://t.co/… 1 week ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: The last time I saw a riled up crowd carrying torches, some big wardrobe, a candle, a clock and some dishware kicked their… 1 week ago
Tag The Cloud
When Was That?
August 2017 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Old Posts Are Old
Tag Archives: weightwatchers
Yesterday, I got on the scale for the first time in 2011. It was the same WeightWatchers scale that I’ve been weighing down since last spring. I came in at the most I’ve ever weighed, 349 pounds.
I am a WeightWatchers member. I joined some nine months ago with little success. There are many reasons why but one of the main reasons is that I was too big for the program.